Friday, January 7, 2011

Coming out of hibernation

I can't decide if I'm ready to thaw out yet, or keep hibernating. I am getting so anxious for spring to arrive. This year we have set aside some money to do a new and improved garden. I'm going for a box garden and turning my back yard into a huge garden this year. With ever increasing grocery prices, we've decided that we've got the best products for a garden, it's time to expand and grow a lot of our own food to can and put aside for next winter.

We've sold a lot of worms this winter, I hope our customers have great castings for their gardens. come spring Remember though, if you don't want to raise worms on your own, we sell our castings and tea. Check out our website at www.rottenapplewormfarm.com Email us at rottenapplewormfarm@yahoo.com if you would like to be added to our mailing list and you can also find a link on our website for our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment